L7 - User Manual
Please scan below QR code to download EZCast App for upgrading your MiraScreen plug & play products.
Subscribe to our handy videos to learn more about mirroring with MiraScreen.
1. MiraScreen to Power
Plug the cable dongle USB port (Type-A) to an external 5V/1A power adapter.
2. MiraScreen to TV/Monitor/Projector
Plug the cable dongle HDMI port to TV/Monitor/Projector HDMI inputs.
3. Select Source
Select the right HDMI source which was connected to cable dongle. If everything works fine, you may find the MiraPlug setup screen shows ID number with QR code and setup/mirror modes.
EZCast App Download
1. Visit https://mirascreen.com/pages/download-ezcast to download EZCast App.
2. Search “EZCast” from Apple App Store to download EZCast App.
3. Scan the QR Code on the TV screen to download EZCast App.
Setup for iOS
1. Plug&Play Mirror
1.1 Plug the dongle lighting port to the iOS device.
1.2 trust windows may pop out on your iOS device.
1.3 Select “Trust” option.
1.4 Wait for a few seconds and iOS devices will mirror to the TV automatically.
Note: An Enter iPhone/iPad Password windows may pop out. Please enter your screen lock password.
Firmware Upgrade for iOS
OTA firmware upgrade
- Press the button on the small hole for 1s to switch to Airplay&- Setup mode.
- Turn on mobile phone personal hotspot.
- Launch EZCast app and tap “W” option to connect.
- Tap the menu icon shows on the App left the top corner.
- Select “Firmware OTA” to update the dongle
Note: It may cost a little mobile data while firmware upgrade. Please DO NOT power off the dongle while firmware upgrade.
Settings for MiraLine
iOS Docking: Change modes for streaming or mirroring (Plug&Play mirror).
Display: Change mirroring mode (Video/Game mode).
Resolution: Change MiraLine output resolution.
In rare events where you might have trouble OTA the dongle firmware to the latest version, you may consider using the Repair Tool to upgrade your MiraScreen.
We’d love to hear from you!