LD13M-1 - User Manual
User Manual Rev 1.00
Download EZCast application to upgrade your MiraScreen plug and play products. Please scan below QRCode to download EZCast App.
Subscribe to our handy videos to learn more about mirroring with MiraScreen.
Please follow below steps to setup MiraScreen cable / adapter:
(1) Connect MiraScreen to your TV (Monitor or Projector)
(2) Connect your iOS device and MiraScreen with Lightning cable
(3) If the HDMI source is set correctly, you should see the MiraScreen setup screen on TV
For iOS (iPhone/iPad) Device
After hardware installation properly, your iOS will show up Trust This Computer message, please click on Trust and then enter your passcode to unlock MiraScreen connection.
Wait for a few seconds and then the screen of your iOS device will be shown on TV.
Note: Support iOS 10 and above.
Note: Some iOS devices may popup This accessory may not be supported. This is a normal notification, please feel at ease using it.
Firmware OTA Upgrade using iOS device
(1) Insert a paper clip into the hole on the MiraScreen dongle, and push the key inside the hole to enable Setup mode
(2) Enable Personal Hotspot of your iOS device
Note: Cellular (3G/4G) data is needed at your iOS device
(3) Download EZCast App, launch it. Click the Wire button on top to establish connection, and then click the Menu Button on left.
(4) Click the Firmware OTA button.
Note: Please DO NOT power off during upgrade.
Setup using iOS device
(1) Insert a paper clip into the hole on the MiraScreen, and push the key inside the hole to enable Setup mode
(2) Follow below steps to turn on the Setup control keypad
In rare events where you might have trouble OTA the dongle firmware to the latest version, you may consider using the Repair Tool to upgrade your MiraScreen.
We’d love to hear from you!